The two-component water-based Silex Urethane Varnish applies:
- After applying coats of Waxed Concrete, sanding, dusting, damp sweeping and completely drying the surface.
For application over Waxed concrete, Silex Varnish is a two-component polyurethane. It is important to follow these steps to mix properly:
- Make the mixture respecting the proportions (5 A for 1 B). The pot life of the varnish is 30 minutes.
- Apply a first coat of Silex urethane using a foam paint roller.
- Let dry for at least 12 hours.
- Apply the second coat.
- Let dry for at least 24 hours.